Billetproof Florida 2012

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've watched it a few times. Some familiar hot rods in there. Nice ones. All from the same family.[cl

Thanks for posting.

In June there will be a new Billetproof Show a mile from my house. If they're too noisy over there I'll have the cop shut 'em down.[ddd

Hey, that's my gold coupe in the very beginning. First time I went to Billetproof as a spectator so I got to enjoy the whole deal. I ended up selling the car last year. It was fun but time for something else.

Oh, I didn't realize your coupe was gone. I knew it was for sale though. That car was really nice, so period perfect in every way.

Bob, yeah, you will have to call the cops. They are a rowdy bunch.:D

Don

Oh, I didn't realize your coupe was gone. I knew it was for sale though. That car was really nice, so period perfect in every way.

Bob, yeah, you will have to call the cops. They are a rowdy bunch.:D

Don

Hi Don, Thanks for the compliment. Yep, the coupe is now in a new home in Alabama. Sold it last fall. I now have a '67 Olds Vista Cruiser to play around with. Hope you and the boys are doing well. Mike

Mike, looking forward to seeing you at this years BP......it is rapidly approaching. [cl I think I am going to ride shotgun with Dan this year, 500 miles roundtrip in the 27 in two days isn't the fun it once was.:eek:

Don

Mike, looking forward to seeing you at this years BP......it is rapidly approaching. [cl I think I am going to ride shotgun with Dan this year, 500 miles roundtrip in the 27 in two days isn't the fun it once was.:eek:

Don

My new heap is sorta' outside the Billetproof parameters so I may or may not go. I'm not much of a spectator though. We'll see.
Even if you both go in Dan's car, you know it'll be a fun trip. And you can relax and enjoy the ride. :D

Latest posts

Back