Classic and Custom Car Photoshoot ~ Pin Up & Zombie Pin Up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowersplash

2nd group photo shoot and we're looking for classic and custom cars and trucks, motorcycles and a special request for a vespa.

We're assembling the models, make up artists and photographers...and now we're looking for cars and props to go along with this shoot. (If you are an interested model, make up artist or photographer, please shoot me a message.)

***You must be bring a pre-registered vehicle or attending as someone's guest to attend. This IS NOT an event for spectators only. You m
ust be participating in some way. We will need a few volunteers for set up, event help and tear down if you'd like to come, but don't have a car. You must pre-register to volunteer as well.****

To stick with the Zombie Pin Up theme, we're looking for vehicles that have some of the following qualities...
-Patina, distressed
-Rust
-Missing and cracked glass
-Unfinished
-Black, rat rod, dark theme, etc.

We're open to ideas, so let me know what you've got if you are interested.

We'll also be looking for any other vehicles to shoot with non Zombie Pin Up models, outside of the theme.

If you'd like to participate, you should expect the following:
-You and your car or "prop" should be available on Oct. 13 starting at 12:30pm until dark.
-You will receive choice shots from the photograhpers that participate for your personal use.
-That we'll have light snacks and drinks for you
-That you will be allowed up to 1 guest with each car
-That kids under the age of 18 will not be allowed at the shoot
-That there will be lots of time to hang out and talk shop with the other people who have brought cars. Bring a chair and hang out until it's your turn to shoot.

Cars MUST pre-register by emailing [email protected] or messaging me, or post on this event. I will need to see pics of what you intend to bring. Spaces are limited, so please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.

What's the location of the shoot? I saw your located in Stauton IL. I have a few friends that live nearby, I might be interested.
Thanks

Do u have a Facebook ? Look up the event on there that's where I saw it and contact them on there all I know it in Stl somewhere let me get an address and ill get back with ya ....

Latest posts

Back