electronic distributor

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if it had of been a rear sump Mustang style pan, it might have fit. Those FI units are pretty tall, too. I would have changed it to a 4 bbl myself just for the simplicity of it.

Never saw a speedo set up with magnets, had a aftermarket cruise control that worked that way once.

I seen the speedo mentioned on a ford forum it was a remote and you stuck the 3 magnets on the shaft and it picked it up ... he said it would work on anything ,, I guess you would have to calibrate it or something ??? I never could find it anyway ... the way he talked it was around $80 for it ... I wasnt a member so I didnt comment or figure out how too ,, my gps has a speedo on it . Ill double check my tach when I get it going , having reman starter problems at the min. getting a new starter tomorrow . 3 shims on a reman starter and it still drags ,,, so its going back tomorrow

Yea willow, I got the gauge with the shims and it wouldnt even think about going in there with all three shims in it ,,I ended up with a $109 starter with (no) shimming required it turns over perfect , and its a tinny starter too .. , it was sounding like a Chrysler with a cold oh it was awful sounding .

Latest posts

Back