From Washington state

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJR

Im new here Ive been into toys with engines my whole life, I build and sell lift kits for Subarus, I have a model A in peices used to be a touring car I got it it was a flatbed open pickup in bad shape, I used to drive it in high school ,[I also have a 27 T ford coupe that used to be my dads, I like building stuff with tires and engines, I like to go offroading and go to the sand dunes have made many toys for that, I got interested in the Rat Rods a couple years ago used to check things out at Killbillet I presently am building a open touring roadster out of a 62 T-bird rear section and a cowl, Ill start a Build thread on that soon, I live in the NW in Washington , I build my own stuff used to work in a Body shop years ago, can make fiberglass molds patterns and parts, I have a small hobby foundry and can do Alluminum parts

SCOTT

Heres some of my cars

7343971114_4460aedc08_z.jpg

6136007429_28b7464607_z.jpg

5820005654_8c06601134_z.jpg

Welcome to RRR from New Mexico! The idea ya have for the t-bird back half sounds like one coooool rod !

Welcome from your southern neighboring state

Glad you came on board Scott. I think I have a picture of what you want to do to the T-Bird and can't wait to see the build thread. Please leave this one low because an offroad roadster seems contradictory. Aluminum casting, huh, I bet some very cool "rat" parts could be made. Sounds like you have a wealth of information to share with the folks here. Be helpful and enjoy. Steve

Latest posts

Back