Greetings y'all.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyL

Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I registered some time back but got sidetracked & kinda forgot to pop back in for a while.

Any ways, I'm Jeremy and I split time between northeast Texas and central Florida. I've been a car guy my entire life, but right now I don't have a rod project.

The last project I had planned was a 68 Lincoln Continental, but sadly the car was stolen in 2010 and hasn't been recovered. Sucks because it was my first car.

In the past I've owned everything from a 1917 T Bucket to a handful of shoebox Fords, a few vintage VW Bugs, a Jaguar XJS with a 350, and 5 suicide door Lincolns. Besides vintage cars I also have an unhealthy obsession with 80s Shelby Dodge cars.

In my spare time I maintain the Morbid Rodz website for a friend, I'm sure several of you have run across it in your online travels. My personal website is on hiatus but I plan to resurrect it soon. My brother runs a pretty nice tech site in his spare time, the link will be in my signature for anyone who is interested.

I'll try to remember to pop in more often, even though I'm not currently building anything I enjoy seeing what everyone else has going on. :)

Last edited:
Welcome you lurker!!!!

Have any pic's of the "other" stuff???? We just like to see pic's of darned near anything....within reason that is...:eek:

Pretty busy person I thought I was the only one [S

I've been anything but busy the last year. I've got some chronic health issues that flare up and keep me from doing much right now.

Have any pic's of the "other" stuff???? We just like to see pic's of darned near anything....within reason that is...:eek:
\

I'll have to dig up links for a few of my old cars. When I put my website back up I'll have a photo gallery. Sadly, I don't have many pictures of anything from 1997 back. There was an arson fire that destroyed several cars, the old shop, and pretty much all the personal stuff my father & I had at the time. That's not the only car related tragedy, in 20 something years I've had numerous cars stolen. Some were recovered, some not. One or two were stolen more than once. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know all about "Arson"....

I've been anything but busy the last year. I've got some chronic health issues that flare up and keep me from doing much right now.

\

I'll have to dig up links for a few of my old cars. When I put my website back up I'll have a photo gallery. Sadly, I don't have many pictures of anything from 1997 back. There was an arson fire that destroyed several cars, the old shop, and pretty much all the personal stuff my father & I had at the time. That's not the only car related tragedy, in 20 something years I've had numerous cars stolen. Some were recovered, some not. One or two were stolen more than once. :rolleyes:

34 years ago my first wife (soon to be ex-wife) decided to pile all my car photos, race photos, drag race trophy's and anything that she knew I wanted into the middle of the driveway...poured gasoline on them and torched them... did the only thing she knew would hurt me....destroy all my stuff.....:eek:

Latest posts

Back