Hello All.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Genius

I'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself. My name is Neil and I live in Lowestoft Suffolk in England, the most easterly pary of the UK. Ive been a biker for 30 odd years and i'm currently off the road due to injury. I was cycling home in Sept 2009 and as i approached a cross roads where i had right of way I was made to swerve by a car poking it's nose out of the left road only to be hit by yet another car crossing from the right. She told me she was blinded by the sun so just went for it. Basically broke my back, crushed two vertebre C5 and C6 and extensive nerve damage, basically mt right hand no longer works. Now waiting for surgery to correct the problem. I have three bikes a pristine 1994 Triumph Daytona and a Triumph Tiger 955I of 2004 vintage. Also building an 1984 Yamaha XJ900 as a survival bike. Ive fitted a Honda Xl600lm petrol tank made the exhaust under seat and have some great Triumph Daytona headlights to go on. The wheels will be covered by solid discs and she will be totally matt black. But one handed working is slowing down progress some what.
Just qualified as a tree surgeon before the accident but can't ever do it again even after surgery as I could end up crippled.
My wife is also a biker with a Kawasaki Z550GT that we are rebuilding as a cafe race and her BMWR1200C, which she loves to distraction.
Please forgive the typing as I was never that good even with two hands in use,
Neil.

Welcome from Zipperville & hope you get to feeling better! Love to see some pictures of your bikes!

Zipper

Welcome to the site. I have been through major back surgery, and know how hard it is on your body. Good luck to you and I hope things turn around for you.

Welcome to RRR. Sorry to hear of your injuries and best of luck with the surgery.

Have you ever been to the Isle of Man TT?

Hi Neil and Welcome from Indiana...I lived in the UK for a few years, long ago...Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you fully recover.

Latest posts

Back