Hello Florida Builders and Rodders

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thankful

Hello to all. I'm new on this forum and incredibly thankful I found it. I've been looking for a solid forum to be apart of and to help find some help to build a project.

I live in south Florida and I am looking for a few things:

- to meet fellow Rat Rod Lovers and owners.

- to find a local builder (I don't care if it's in the backyard or small shop or whatever) that can help me build a Rat Rod Project. I'm serious and ready to get moving and just need some assistance.

I would love to be apart of the build and will with certain things - but unfortunately my work schedule is incredibly hectic and I travel for work an awful lot. In fact I'm on an airplane now typing away here coming home from a trip from work. Gotta love the wifi on airplanes these days.

The problem I am having is time, and most of all finding someone that would like to work with me / someone I can pay to help me get my project going and finished.

If anyone knows of someone in the Florida area - please shoot me their info. Thank you very much for all your help and insight.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Andy W.

Thanks guys. I have been itching to get back to my machine tonight - to check my messages and look through more posts... It's great to be back on here.

The search is on - gonna need some help to build my project - but I am sure that help will pop up soon enough - and I will find the right guy to help me here.

I will be sure to keep you all updated....

i didnt see this until just now.

What area do you live in? i live in Orlando but my family still lives in Miami (born and raised in Kendall)

All depending, i am more then happy to help out. i am still looking to get my project/s started (yes, i am going to have multiple projects sooner or later)

Latest posts

Back