Hello from Newfoundland

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fitzee

Hi fitzee here from Newfoundland Canada. I been build cars for close on 30 years now and own a shop here called Island Rod & Kustom. I restore and build all kinds..Hot rods,drag cars to a complete off the frame restorations..Right now I own a 23 BBC powered T and have two projects.the remains of a 32 tudor and right now Im working on a 52 Chevy fleetline that will be a full on custom.

Thank guys for the warm welcome. Well here is the T bucket which I owned for over 11 years.. Was a run of the mill T bucket but I change it and made it longer.Its powered by a 454 with a T350 trans with a 10 bolt chevy out back with a set of 342 gears.very fun car.the little trailer is homemade as well from a bunch of old parts from 3 or 4 different rigs just built that last summer.

IMAG0213.jpg

Not much to say about the 32!! But it is just the remains of the main body..I have alot of parts for this to build a old school stile hot rod and the power plant will be this 354 hemi..not starting on this one till I finsh the chevy.

IMAG0604.jpg

IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

000_6330.jpg

This is what Im working on now.. 1952 Chevy fleetline.I call it flatliner!!She was a dead fleetliner!!The car was shot and very rusty but I enjoy making something out of nothing!!lol The last 6 to 10 inch was not there!! I now have the lower side done as well as a S10 front clip installed in the stock frame and out back there is a 10 bolt camaro rearend sitting on a homemade truck arm setup.. Have alot of body mods going into this one.. chopped roof,56 olds dash as well as front lights.55 chevy bumpers just to name a few.. The sat for over a year now not touched and Im now back at it full time..

Fitzeescars005.jpg

Copyof000_6132.jpg

fitzee good to see you here, we are alittle more laid back here, so enjoy and welcome to rrr.

odie

Latest posts

Back