Hello from UT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExDelayed

Hi everyone. I signed up more as a fix for my desire to have a rat rod, but found that there are a few later models here too. From the look of it so far, I think I'll be happy I joined.

I'm Jon. I'm the CFO of an oil field health and safety company, and a small business owner (not the oil company). I don't have a significant other, or minions to steal my money. I do, however, have a small shop, filled with a haphazard collection of things from my previous job at a junkyard (college job). The oldest thing in there right now, is a 60 Galaxie. Though it's about to be joined by my 92 SAAB convertible that will get a full color change over the winter. I'm thinking of adding a 35 Chevy, but I'll make a thread about that elsewhere.

I'll mainly lurk for a little while, until I get a feel for the group.

Welcome from lower Alabama ... its ok to lurk .. I started my rat and run out of $ and parts .. then I joined on here .. and I got more ideas and some very good imfo, from this group , not like other groups I have been in ..I think you will like it here.

Latest posts

Back