hello from west michigan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izzy

been working on a 30 model a for about 2 years. bought bone stock but very original for 100 bucks, sold the parts i did not want for $120. did all the work in my little garage with help from good friends and support from the wife. first local car show and cruise i took 2nd in my class, thought that was a lot of fun. After another long cold winter I made a few changes to the old girl, i suicided the doors, made new hairpins and in the middle of rewiring it due to some bad advice the first goround. i biult the fram from 2x4 square with an underslung rearend, used chevy half ton rear leaves to make quarter elips in the back, solid in the front.There is video on youtube, key word {cuttin circles} 2010 kalamazoo nsra. take a look. I am kinda new to this computer thing so be nice, Ihave pics but dont know how to post them. my son did all that for me. I hope to get to talk to fellow rodders and learn a few things along the way. thanks for the time to tell my bit.

Hey from Eastern Michigan

Welcome to the RRR..... I'm near the I94 corridor......between Detroit and Port Huron... good luck with the project.....

Latest posts

Back