Hello from Zephyrhills Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed8988

Hello my name is Kevin and I bought DONSROD 1915 T bucket last Nov on Ebay. I bought it from a man who bought it from Don. Many of you know this car from the Build thread Don had. I recently got to meet Don and his Son Dan at Billetproof. Great Guys. This is my first v8 car. I'm not stranger to motors but have never messed with a V8. I used to show and restore VW Beetles, and still have a restored 56 Porsche Speedster 356. I recently sold my half of a 6000 sq ft Motorcycle shop 18 months ago and started restoring vintage Motorcycles since I didn't have to deal with them all the time. Currently have 9 bikes. I also own 3 custom scooters. :D If anyone needs help with HARLEYS, VINTAGE HONDAS, SUZUKI or VW Beetles I know lots but don't know much about V8 cars. Hopefully I'll get to know and learn from some of you. Look forward to it.

Welcome to the gang Speed! It won't be long before you find out Don's really a very famous California builder in the witness protection program hiding out in Fla & one heck of a lady's man! As I'm sure you've found out... that car is a chick magnet supreme & the Donman has the pictures to prove it!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Yes I know ... Today my wife and I went for a ride and I filled up and went inside to get something to drink for us. I come out and my wife is surrounded by a group of guys and ask them if it was the or my wife. They said both. She is blonde and looks as good as the infamous girl in the bikini ;)

WELCOME!!!

Been to a big flea market in Zephyrhills.... My parents have a place in Hernando and grand parents in Nokomis...

Latest posts

Back