Hi! upstate NY here!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pontiaccrazy

hi all! jay and missy here. we are from upstate Ny near albany. rat rods and muscle car lovers. we have a 1940 pontiac and a 1927 model t with a 1950 riley chassis and motor, and a 1979 10th ann. trans am. we are in the process of restoring and building all 3. slow going...proabley should try working on one at a time but ... we have tons of rat rod hot rod and muscle car parts. we sell them or trade!! i need parts for all 3 of my cars. hoping to have some luck on this site.

Welcome Jay & Missy,[cl

Do you have any pictures of the cars? Us older GUYS like looking @ pictures its easier than reading..:D

And where are you near Albany? [S

Grumpy

welcome to the site. Im from the Utica/Rome area. There is a small band of rat/traditional hot rods stroon through this area. I own a welding shop so if you ever need anything custom fabbed or even some straight forward welding let me know.

Once again, where are the pics?

hey pontiac crazy

hey guys

welcome aboard. albany ny area here. Not sure what this area has for rats but i am building 2 of them. Great bunch of people on this site. i have learned tons from just reading their posts.:)

pics

pics of the ratrod 27 t and 40 pontiac, as you can see i need a truck deck lid, the rustier the better. i am 20 miles east of albany, i have tons of parts for ratrods and will be putting pics on, looking to sell or trade them, i need alot of parts for my cars. nice to see alot of ny guys and close guys around here!!!

Attachments

• drivers%20side%201.jpg
    drivers%20side%201.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 11
  • driver%20side.JPG
    driver%20side.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 10
upstat here

I am in Troy and have been looking for rats in upstate for some time now, glad to see some rusters!!!!!welcome, east coast style!!!!

'28 ford sport coupe....z'eed 4",channelled 4", kicked up 18", 283 2 fours' witta 3speed,
26 dodge touring car WWII style

and I gotta '64 Grand prix on the way from Cali', 8 lugs , shaved and lowered.

lets get some of these out to offend boyz!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR, jay & missy. Always good when the wife is involved, too. Much easier to keep the projects coming in.

Latest posts

Back