HoHoHo Christmas Goodies For Me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Santa brought me some very cool hot rod related stuff this year. Here's what I got. First up are some ultra-cool t-shirts compliments of my brother (speed racer). He had Brian at PCK Studios (flyingpolock on RRR) do up some awesome artwork that includes my coupe, my dad's 48 Poncho, and his 55 Chevy. He then had the artwork put on t-shirts. Here is the end result. I'm stoked about it.

I also got a new distributor, coil and related parts, a mini alternator, and a low mount bracket. Notice that the alternator is roughly the same size as a distributor cap. The same unit that I used on my Anglia.

I also got this die-cast California Kid coupe. One of my favorite cars, although I liked it even better when it had the steelies on it. It's got a lot of detail, even has a throttle return spring and the four piece hood opens like a real one.

Way better than getting coal in my stocking. I must have been a good boy this year for a change.

Man, you must have been a VERY good boy. The shirt is really cool. Personalized gifts like that are the best. They did a super job on the artwork and screening. :)

I've never seen an alternator that small, is it a one wire or what? How do they charge?
Don

Early bird!

I see the Gastrick stayed up late so he could get a jump on opening his goodies from the jolly one!!! ; - >

Don, it's a 55 amp alternator. Works fine if you are not using every electronics gizmo known to man on your car. I need to move my alternator as a result of installing the tri-power. The only place to mount it is low on the drivers side unless I want it to stick out past the bodylines on one side or the other. The vega steering box is in the way so I need a small alternator, This same unit worked great on my Anglia so Santa brought me one for my coupe. Here is the same alternator mounted on the Anglia.

Looks like you made out pretty good Gastrick. What a cool idea your brother had. The shirts look awesome!

nice!

That is one nice shirt. Gives me a general idea for those of us who have built several cars - have the current one front and center, and prior builds (in chronological order) in the background, one behind the other, each one smaller as they fade back. Mine would have four or five total, I guess.

Is there a stock application for that mini alternator? some junkyard hopping may turn one up?

440shorty

Santa brought me some very cool hot rod related stuff this year. Here's what I got. First up are some ultra-cool t-shirts compliments of my brother (speed racer). He had Brian at PCK Studios (flyingpolock on RRR) do up some awesome artwork that includes my coupe, my dad's 48 Poncho, and his 55 Chevy. He then had the artwork put on t-shirts. Here is the end result. I'm stoked about it.

I also got a new distributor, coil and related parts, a mini alternator, and a low mount bracket. Notice that the alternator is roughly the same size as a distributor cap. The same unit that I used on my Anglia.

I also got this die-cast California Kid coupe. One of my favorite cars, although I liked it even better when it had the steelies on it. It's got a lot of detail, even has a throttle return spring and the four piece hood opens like a real one.

Way better than getting coal in my stocking. I must have been a good boy this year for a change.
Glad you like the tee's!! Fun to draw, putting in those little details and whatnot...
...and MAN.... what a score for Christmas! I love that California Kid diecast...
Thanks again for the kind words!

Very Nice !!!

Gastrick, that is some cool stuff, but the "T" shirt is awsome.
What a cool idea.
It also kind of explanes your user name "elsewhere" :D '22

Latest posts

Back