Houston car show! October 9th

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onetondodge

Hello all,

A good friend of mine is hosting a car show on October 9th. It is open to all types of vehicles, I don't have all details yet, but there should be food and drinks available. The event is called Rides and Rolexes, located at Dairy Ashford and Weistheimer. The last event he threw was almost rained out, I would love to see some of our local members make a strong showing. It should be very fun! This is a show for car and watch fanatics!

I will keep everyone posted as I get more details. And hopefully I will have my truck running by then!

Thank you,
Paul

A good friend of mine is hosting a car show on October 9th. It is open to all types of vehicles, I don't have all details yet, but there should be food and drinks available. The event is called Rides and Rolexes.

I have a Ride but... ummm... have never had a Rolex!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

That is just what the event is called, This is hosted by the Houston Gold Exchange, this will be the second event they have done, the first had a poor turn out because of the weather. There were a few nice vintage cars that showed up, but mostly bmw's, a euro tuner, and an aston martin. and a trick viper.

You don't have to own a Rolex or even care about watches, If you have a ride to bring it's a bonus, Come have a good time!

Please PM me with any questions, as I said before I will keep you posted on further details. I hope to see some of you there!

I met with my friend at Houstong Gold exchange yesterday, He is stoked, I will most likely be incharge of parking, All the rides from RRR will be parked together. And again - FREE FOOD AND DRINKS

here is his poster for the event
ridesnrolexs3[1].jpg

Hey guys,

This weekend is growing close, come join us for a great time, free food and beverages, All types of cars are welcome to join. I will be in charge of parking so I can group everyone that comes together. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will get you additional info. Looking forward to meeting some members. Unfortunately my dodge is not up and running yet, but the show must go on!

thank you
Paul

Latest posts

Back