how many place have you had your'e hot rod parts spread out to

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
Sam_Fear quoted in another post " At one point, my F100 was in three different locations at the same time. My old house, work, and my new house."

that got me thinkin'[S

how many here are in or have been in that situation.

at one time l had parts in 7 western Washington county's from the Canadian border to the 0regon border:

Whatcom County --girlfriend's house

Snohomish County--friends house

Pierce County--friends house

Thurston County--my duplex (very small gagage and no storage)

Lewis County--dad's house

Mason County--public storage 1OX2O

Clark county--friends house.

l was working a job that involved much-much-much traveling, when l found stuff l needed l just stored at the closet location till it eventually got moved "home".
sometimes a few months to several years:eek:

when l finally bought my house and got to bring them(most of them:rolleyes: ) home it was a nice feeling and much easier to put stuff together.

4 car garage, outside storage building and 2 acres and STILL not enough room for all my stuff.

Later:cool:

Last edited:
sure

kenny c "Does it count all the places you bought them from?"

If so, l could include China, Japan, Taiwan and most of the industrialized world.:D:D:D

Later :cool:

yep

endicott_jb ''How about vehicles? At one time I had 2 cars in CA, 1 in MO, and 3 in NC. That was while I was in the Military. Now I have 3 cars in MT and 2 in CA.'':eek:

sure do, :D:D:D

Later :cool:

Before my last move I had stuff all other the place too. Several storage units, my buddy's house, my other buddy's garage & at my house & garage! Finally got it all in one place after 65+ years... good feeling! :D

BoB

Have 3 trucks and 3 parts cars parked in one friends back yard,
have a one car garage packed full of parts engines, trans, rearends
etc.. stored in another friends garage.....haven't seen these parts
in over twenty years..:eek: have a storage bldg on my property
with some car parts stored, plus what's on my garage......think
it's time to start liquidating....:D:D

Latest posts

Back