Hydrogen hotrod???!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toyota is spearheading Hydrogen power. The believe it will power more cars than electricity.

Toyota is spearheading Hydrogen power. The believe it will power more cars than electricity.

Cummins is also working on a hydrogen truck engine for all series of their trucks. I also believe it's the way to go versus electricity. Our electrical grid cannot handle everyone charging electric cars when they get home. It's been hot up here and they're literally telling people to turn their temps up in their homes or turn their AC off because the grid cannot handle it. They'll start issuing blackouts. Time will tell

It should. Electric cars are a joke for reasons low budget stated above and many more. Like the fact that a great amount of our electricity comes from fossil fuel. Hybrids make good sense too.
https://www.google.com/search?clien...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:b66e2bf0,vid:S1E8SQde5rk
Yeah and we make all kinds of electricity up here wind solar hydro nuclear, that's all in my state and we sell 90% of it to California. Highest bidder. My opinion let them fend for themselves

i'd take one, the future is looking pretty darn good with folks like them. bet the oil companies would have a fit.

Latest posts

Back