I went to a car show...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Crankenstein

Rocket Surgeon
...and all I got was these lousy pictures. Unfortunately, this event has outgrown it's space. Cars were jammed in like a Walmart parking lot and people filled the spaces in between. :mad:

Needless to say, I didn't get many pics. I had to wait until the show was over and scrambled to shoot a few before they left the scene.

In the "real" parking lot...

IMG_1207.jpg

Crowd thinning...

'72? Javelin SST

IMG_1208.jpg

Mmmm fat...

IMG_1202.jpg

Belongs to a guy I've known for many years. (He's a parts store manager. One of the few where you actually get what you ask for :D).

IMG_1203.jpg

Canadian Merc. '59 Monarch Richelieu ( Richelieu: French for 2 tons of glass and steel). Sorry, bad pics...

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

'29 Whippet from a four door sedan...

IMG_1217.jpg

After reading the title I was expecting to read ". . . . and a hockey game broke out!" ;)

Those tires you put in are just about perfect :p

I'm loving this one - a lot.

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

But, the rear tires are too skinny.

After reading the title I was expecting to read ". . . . and a hockey game broke out!" ;)

[cl[cl[cl

I was tempted to "Billy Smith" a few hundred people so I could take some freakin' pictures. :(

Sorry for the poor coverage, fellas. This thread should have a ton of images but the crowd and tight space ruined the whole plan. Next year, I'll go BEFORE the gates open to the public and I'll take my big stick for good measure. :D

2361216233_33a80eedec.jpg

"Sorry for the poor coverage, fellas. This thread should have a ton of images but the crowd and tight space ruined the whole plan. Next year, I'll go BEFORE the gates open to the public and I'll take my big stick for good measure. :D"
Yea, yea, yea [ddd
Man those twin supercharges sure look menacing :cool:

Latest posts

Back