Intro From Maine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justed

Justed
There should be a hyphen! I joined yesterday and this will be my intro. I came here to just work on my 32 Ford pickup and get help when I get stuck. I don't do photoes so I will describe as much as I can. It has a large truck frame from the same era boxed 4" dropped axle(stocker) Disc brakes in front with F-1 steering. The rear is a 62 Ford truck 9" with 3:50 gears A rebuilt 472 Cad that I am still assembling and turbo 400. There is a 4" chop on the cab with 5" channel I am beating on the body hinges to get the doors to close right and it will be pretty drafty. It is an unknown box looks like Ford and it is 40" long.
I got this project 9 years ago and just recently retired and started with a complete disassembly in January and have been working to get it on the road this year. I am in southern Maine and don't really fit into any internet forum but this place seems more reasonable as far as the build it and drive it mentality. I don't post much but read a lot.

Hi Juste-d, and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. You'll have to tell us where the missing hyphen should go, or some jerk will try to spell your handle wrong.[ddd Anyhow sounds like a good project but I really miss seeing your pictures.
Keep on tinkering.

is it Just Ed or Justed....???

Of course it could be Juste D.... or Jus ted....but anyway you put it....the ride sounds cool and you need to DO Photos....so us un-ed-jewmacaded in-dividuals can have something to look at.... :D

Latest posts

Back