It's 1970 all over again.......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
We went to a ZZ TOP concert last night.....had a blast
still rockin' since the late 60's. I can remember when my parents
said what are these guy's (rockers) going to do when they get old
Hmmmmm.....keep on rockin!!!!!!???????

Really amatuer video's just click....

Last edited:
So cool!! I remember sitting in my car in my high school parking lot listening to a cassette tape of one of their albums. Those were good times. Driving a '75 Trans Am, only bills were insurance and gas -plus go fast parts - for my car.

So cool!! I remember sitting in my car in my high school parking lot listening to a cassette tape of one of their albums. Those were good times. Driving a '75 Trans Am, only bills were insurance and gas -plus go fast parts - for my car.

OOOOO the good ol' days........well at least we still remember, right Mav.....

ZZ's from Houston so I've seen them lots of times! Back in the day they were 'The Moving Sidewalks' & played dives & dance halls all over town. Tripper Jr & I & our wives saw them recently in Austin with Jeff Beck... two concerts for the price of one ($75 a ticket)... sweeeeet!!!

Here's one of my fav albums... Gibbons is second from the right!

BoB

Attachments

• Moving_Sidewalks_sm.jpg
    Moving_Sidewalks_sm.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 19
Saw them back in the 80's, the Eliminator Tour I think it was. MTV was just getting started, loved the videos of the Eliminator 34 Coupe! Been a fan since my first 8 track with Tush on it! [cl

Tush (Self explanatory)... Tube Snake Boogie (She won't do it, but her sister will.) ... La Grange... etcetera, etcetera... awesome band, saw them in the '80's, played their stuff to death!

Last edited:
Cool! Unfortunately I've never seen them live but I did get to drive the Eliminator Coupe back in '87 ............

......okay, so it was just one I made from cardboard...but it did earn my brother in-law and I best costume honors in the Halloween car show that year though. :D

Cool! Unfortunately I've never seen them live but I did get to drive the Eliminator Coupe back in '87 ............

......okay, so it was just one I made from cardboard...but it did earn my brother in-law and I best costume honors in the Halloween car show that year though. :D

:D:D:D[cl

Sadly have never seen them live but sure played the stuffin out of their albums and cassettes!!!! Some of the best blues ever on their lp's ..but you never hear em on the radio!

Latest posts

Back