Lone Star Roundup is this weekend! April 1-3, 2011!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok gang... this is the koolest show in Tejas! It is hosted by the cat that owns the Continental Club. Jimmy Vaugh, The Reverend Billy F. Gibbons and lots of other kool rich cats always have their awesome HIGH $$$ cars there & tons of other ratty's of every description come to see & be seen. Lots of nice Tejas Bettys, bands etc! We cruise Congress Ave in front of the Continental Club all Fri & Sat nite & a great time is had by all. Try & make it if you can... u'll be glad u did!!!

http://www.lonestarroundup.com

BoB

Ok gang... this is the koolest show in Tejas! It is hosted by the cat that owns the Continental Club. Jimmy Vaugh, The Reverend Billy F. Gibbons and lots of other kool rich cats always have their awesome HIGH $$$ cars there & tons of other ratty's of every description come to see & be seen. Lots of nice Tejas Bettys, bands etc! We cruise Congress Ave in front of the Continental Club all Fri & Sat nite & a great time is had by all. Try & make it if you can... u'll be glad u did!!!

http://www.lonestarroundup.com

BoB

Are you sure the dates are right? I think its April 1st through 3rd. Hope so, cause those are the dates i booked my hotel for.

Are you sure the dates are right? I think its April 1st through 3rd. Hope so, cause those are the dates i booked my hotel for.

Wow... they changed it! I saw it on their Twitter post & then didn't catch the change!. Thanks for pointing that out! See ya there... it'z gonna be a blast!!!

BoB

Just starting on my "ratrod" so it won't be finished by then, but I will be there with a couple of Texas Impala club members. We're having a BBQ in Richard Moya park and then coming over for the cruise. Last year we had about 80 cars. This year we're hoping to have closer to 150. Good time for sure!

Take lots of pics Bob .I got to speak with ya last year but this year it ain'
t happnin' I had the time of my life there on congress cruisin' the binder next year it will be the coupe !!!! which car ya takin'? Chip...[P[cl

Take lots of pics Bob .I got to speak with ya last year but this year it ain't happnin' I had the time of my life there on congress cruisin' the binder next year it will be the coupe !!!! which car ya takin'? Chip...[P[cl

Chip,
Same ol story... didn't finish the '41 in time so I'll be takin' my '57 Ranchero. It's a great ol truck & the big 390 will definitely eat some hiway!!! Trust me... I'll be takin' plenty of pictures again this year! I expect it to be bigger than ever & Tripper Jr will be there too!

BoB

Well... I didn't make it again this year with the '41 which I will be chronicling in my build thread but it was *very* close!!! I'll be there with me '57 Ranchero & have actually spent some much needed attention on it in the last couple of daze. I'll be headed out in the morning so today I'm gonna change oil/filter, charge my camera battery, clean off the camera's memory card, clean out the old beer... errr... water cooler, get me tent ready etc. Might even try to hook up some more speakers in if I have time! Ummmmm... ROAD TRIP!!! Yipppeee!!!

Note of caution: The Gastrick informed me one of our fellow rodders had his '34 Ford stolen in Dallas on his way to Austin for the show! I'm always conscious of where I park & have a couple of safety precautions installed if you catch my drift. So just be careful kats & kittens... there are bad people among us who would love to call your ride their own! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Latest posts

Back