Moving update!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well... cleared all the hurtles of selling the washateria & looks like it's gonna close on time... the 16th of this month! I CAN'T wait to get all my equipment under one roof again & finally get a lift & my own trailer for haulin' cars & stuff around (won't have to borrow or rent one anymore). My new shop is 30x60 so I'll have room for my wood working & metal working tools & can set up my big welding table again! Once I get my hen's a real place to live I'm gonna start on my '28 Dodge Bros couple build. It's been so long since I've done some toppin' choppin' & weldin'... I'm anxious to get back in da groove! Long time comin'!!!

I usually HATE moving but this time is different! :D

BoB

You are the George Jefferson of the rat rod world.........you are Movin' on up ! [cl[cl Sounds like a great new place and shop, you're gonna have fun in there.

What with the washateria being a tv star and all, it probably sold real fast. People love homes that celebrities once lived in. :D

Don

Sounds like you're gonna have a great new place. Congrats..
I've found that the only good thing about moving is you find all kind of things you thought you lost! :D

There will be one less hooligan in the neighborhood. :(

I'm jealous of that shop, and nice quiet roads to drive old cars on!

Latest posts

Back