My build 30/31 Lakes A

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtRatsSpeedShop

ok first i am going to start off with an apologie. i have no pics right now they are on my camera but i cant find the damn cable for the comp :/ sorry guys but i can give you progress and my pile o' parts list haha

ok so i am buildin a 30/31 no door sedan (lakes) from the two back quaters of a todor sedan pushed up to the cowl (still need) so i am doin all the body work at the shop like filling the wheel wells and fabing a new panel for the rear.

frame wise im using an orig a frame z'd in the rear 14 in with 2x4 box i knotched the front where it starts to taper about 3/8 or an inch so it raised the horns about 4 or so inches more so i didnt have that nasty stepup you see on most handbuilt frames.....

engine... i am picking up my 50 ford flat 6 and 3 speed tranny the 11th of this month 100% complete "ran 3 yrs ago" im still on the look out for a rear wanna run a banjo rear. i have a 9'' but dont care for the modern look especially with the open rear... any trades???

interior i have john deere tractor seats and sheetmetal may put pretty wood under the tranny and drive shaft i want that all open....

still lookin for some 5x4.75 wheels and tires i have two 16'' mod a wheels and ww tires if anyone wants a trade...

suicide front with spring under frame uuummmm thats all i can think of right now

what i want out of it is a very clean but rusty lakes all exposed drivetrain smoothed everything 4 in off the ground at all time all conventional suspension here no bags!!!! and just a real "back to the roots" ride thanks for readin i will post pics when i get them

drss

Latest posts

Back