My Christmas EPIC FAIL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
I figured out in July what I would get my wife for Christmas this year - a nice big digital picture frame. Sweet - great gift, don't have to sweat Christmas this year, I'm set! Well, what do ya think she got me for my birthday, Nov. 24th? A nice big 15" digital picture frame. I unwrapped it and said, word for word quote "Oh hey cool dam it!" She looked at me weird and I told her that's what I was gonna get her.

Few days later, after T-day, we were out and I saw 7" frames on sale 1/2 price and grabbed one. I told her I'd get this one for her Christmas present so she could take it to work. She said OK. We get to the check-out and I whip out my wallet....my cards are at home infront of the PC. DOH! She has to pay for it! :eek:

She asked if I wanted her to wrap it for herself too. FAIL

That weekend it's sitting in the living room unwrapped still in the box. She says she's gonna open it. I say "Sure, Merry Christmas Honey." She opens it, plugs in a memory card, and the picture looks awful - all pixely and real contrasty. :( We mess with the adjustments, but it always looked lousy. EPIC FAIL

She returned it.

I did get her another one. I paid for it and wrapped it all by myself. ;) Opened it first and checked out the quality. Excellent picture, so all is good. :)

Glad everything worked out! So it's not an epic failure after all! Have a Merry Christmas Sam, and don't sweat the small things!:D......CR

Latest posts

Back