My Friend Jim

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
VickyA.png

Jim is a friend from college and remains so til this day. He is a machinist & car builder, retired teacher, USAF, boat racer, drag racer and so much more.
But first and most important he is a husband and father.

Marie, his wife for well over 30 years passed away this week.

Just last summer Marie & Jim, my wife and I, were laughing and dining during their visit from Atlanta. Sometimes bad things happen very fast.

Please keep Marie in your thoughts as she is now at peace & send positive energy to Jim during this most difficult time.

Hopefully Jim will find relief and some happiness when he is able to get back to his Model A Vicky and hemi-powered '53 Willys gasser projects.

Recently I posted a pic of Jim & I with our '33 Willys in the Gasser & Altered thread, oh so many years ago.

Once upon a time we were young...

sorry to hear bad news like this, but it seems to be more common the older we get. we will keep y'all in our prayers and thoughts.

odie

As we all get older we start thinking about our own mortality because we see so many friends and others we know starting to pass away, one by one. The years just zip by, don't they ? :(

So sorry to hear about your friends Wife, Bob. May she rest in peace.

Don

Jim lurks here regularly. That is part of the reason I posted. He will greatly appreciate the kindness and well-wishes you guys send his way. You all are the best.

Latest posts

Back