My old 27 lives again!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations..!

Car looks great I will be looking for it at the Turkey Run.

Will you be parking as far out as you did last year..?

Cadman

Thanks again everyone. I don't know Cadman where we will get a spot. My Son Dan is a member of the HAMB and they have been nice enough to let us park in their area some years. Last year we got there late and had to park way out in the boonies. I hope we run into you this year.

I put a few more miles on the 27 today. Man, does this thing pull strong! Such a vast difference from the mild 302 I ran in it before. It's very touchy now, but FUN. :D

Don

Well done Don!! I'd expect no less from you guys:D. I reckon I'll catch up with you at the Turkey Run. I've started tuning our stuff up and making a few tweaks here and there. We should be ready to go soon.

Thanks Mr. G.

Thanks Bill. We were just talking about you the other night. Dan was asking if you have been posting any updates on your retirement 34. I told him I hadn't seen anything, I think Bill is into landscaping now. :p If I see you posting on one of the Home and Garden forums we are going to have to have a heart to heart talk. :D Glad to see you guys are getting ready for TR. We are taking a motor home this year, Don towing his T and me driving mine. We'll have to hook up somewhere, your family and mine.

Don

Man! You gotta get some pics of your T with Gastrick's coupe! Maybe a stoplight drag picture? :)

That's cool you used the old parts to keep the history. That's what really make a car alive.

So you troll Home and Garden forums?!?? hmmmm....[S

Latest posts

Back