my old sportster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
here's a few pics of a bike that i bought and rebuilt --it had been banged up by the previous owner - it was a 1200 HD sportster
i "rolled" the front fender back on its mount 3" changed out the tank and bars, and cut off the rear fender (it was more b/c of damage than choice)
added a cat-eye taillight and signals and a new set of dragpipes......i painted it a custom burgandy/maroon and painted stripes of silver and white scallops on tank and fender
and sold it before i killed myself on it....it was a very quick bike

Attachments

• Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 152.jpg
    Picture 152.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 154.jpg
    Picture 154.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 155.jpg
    Picture 155.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 20
another one i painted

i have painted on a few different bikes thru out the years, but don't have alot of pics.......this is one of my favorites--i never saw it after the owner put it together, the graphics were actually simple decals he had cut and we put them under 4 coats of hi-solids clear.....(don't know how long it lasted)

also throwin in one of my old 4-wheeler it was an fee-bay purchase
that i enjoyed until i needed money and sold it one day:(
88 banshee hotrods crank, cool heads cyl. head, wiseco pistons modded carbs and toomey t-5 exhaust (it ran well, too:D)

Attachments

• Photo5.jpg
    Photo5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo6.jpg
    Photo6.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo7.jpg
    Photo7.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 16
The Harley was Kool and nice paint on the tank..[dr I'll bet deep down you kinda wish you had another bike??..[P

yep, though i know i never will......i really enjoyed the riding--it was all the other cars/trucks that caused me to lose my nerve(that and a wife who wouldn't ride w/me because she said our kids needed at least one parent left alive to raise them:()

i'll stick to the 4 wheeled fun from now own--it helps that she actually enjoys the hotrods:D

Latest posts

Back