My projects....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuffs

seems like I can do a cool bike WAY faster than a car so I have been focusing on those as of late. I will post a few pics but I am doing a CB750 chopper and a CB360 bobber. the chopper is done, I need to swap the bars and seat out and that should be all set, then the bobber needs to be taken apart and painted, I have a question though, what is the best way to minimize the wiring on a 74 honda CB360? what all can I eliminate, turn signals are gone, horn is gone, I would love to see a picture of someones wiring on one of these little bikes to get an idea.
I will post some pics friday when I get home.

i have an old choppers wiring book if i can find it .but it's not to bad to figer them out.i have 2 cb 750 honda choppers ,1 kaw z-900,xs 650 chopper,a v-star cutom and a shovelhead chopper .i had to rewire all of them except the v-star .
be glade to help if i can.to heck with them if they dont the size of your engine ,the 305 350 and 360's are great bikes and ive seen plenty chopped .but keep good check on your timeing chain tencioner !

Latest posts

Back