New contest - Rat u're self out!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well does anyone remember Lorn Green or the show Bonanza.Well I have a small history on that ranch when it became a TV show.My Dad was a ranch hand there for quite a few years.I was born there and raised as toddler.If I could get the pics to load it would be nice.
The second pic acording to my Mom was Little Joes horse trailer.My Dad would bring his horses to the set from the barn on this trailer.She told me that my dad would take me along because some of the shoots were long and we would take these pics when he had time.I spent many hours sleepin in that horse trailer from shoot to shoot on just bails of hay.
First pic.-My first ride
Second pic-My real first ride.

Enjoy um

Attachments

• cow.jpg
    cow.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 15
  • tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
File sizes

I cant get the pics to load.RRR Mod please help.

What seems to b the prob? If the upload panel goes blank & white... image is too large. Files sizes are set to 1000 X 1000 pixels max & I believe 275K max file size. Lemme know if u need help!

BoB

Color TV

Well does anyone remember Lorn Green or the show Bonanza.Well I have a small history on that ranch when it became a TV show.My Dad was a ranch hand there for quite a few years.I was born there and raised as toddler.If I could get the piucs to load it would be nice.

Sadly yes, I remember Bonanza... 1st color show on TV. The man that lived next to us had the 1st TV I ever saw. Huge console & screen that was about 12" square was dwarfed by the huge console. The screen had a greenish tint too. That was in '52 I believe.

BoB

Wow, 35mastr, that's a cool story. I'm not quite old enough to remember Bonanza through anything but re-runs. And Tripper, not to make you feel old, but why the hell not. My mom was born in '52. :)

Great story. The day my twin Sons were born I sat in the hospital waiting room watching Bonanza. I was so nervous I don't remember much about that episode, but that's what they had on the TV.

Cool picture of you "pulling " the trailer with your little tractor. :D :D :D

Don

woah:eek: ok i know im late on responding to this but i think we have a winner already its dajoker and the new kids on the block overalls man did that picture bring back jr high for me good times man good times:D

Latest posts

Back