New engine program for my pops

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well I'm caught up with updating on my coupe for now. I just have to tweak a couple of things here and there now that I've put some miles on the new engine.

That means that it's time to get caught up on some other projects like my dad's Willys project and my brother's 55 Chevy. Today we just regrouped and made plans for the upcoming work on those two cars.

My dad hates to be "out horse powered" by the rest of the family so we're putting together a new engine for him. This is a 392 Chrysler that will be equipped with fuel injection and an 8-71 blower. Right now there aren't any guts in this engine. We just bolted some of the external parts on it to make sure everything fits and to get an idea of what kind of room we will need to fit the engine in my dad's Willys. We pirated the supercharger and fuel injection off of one of my old projects that's collecting dust. All my dad needed to get was the manifold.

No real progress to report here. I just thought some folks would like to see some photos of the new bullet and it's future home.

Now I'm REALLY jealous. :D:D To complete the grouping, all you got to do is convince your brother to put one in the '55. :rolleyes:

My dad hates to be "out horse powered" by the rest of the family.

Gastrick,
Dang... u're Dad is my kinda guy! I hate to be out muscled on the street so I can only imagine being around you & u're brother! Can't wait to follow his build!

BoB

I thought there was a "One Hemi Per Family" law in Fla. My address is.....:D

Your dad (and I) must have watched a lot of Willys & Anglia Gassers as a younger man. That is a terrific project and with your family history of inventive and sanitary construction, it will be a winner for sure.:)

Wow yet another fine Hemi build , You guys have some kool rides, hope to get to see them one day in person

Latest posts

Back