new guy from georgia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi my names brandon im stationed at fort benning im not currently in the country i drift more towards rat rods then hot rods but there will be chrome next to my black primer but in no way will it be chromed out but it will be something of a daily driver im kinda hoping that the rat rod community does embrace my idea i know there will always be traditionalists but i hope it finds the middle ground when im not under in or behind my 98 dodge lifted 1500 (currently has fried tranny (who woulda thought)) i can be found hunting fishing taking drives for the hell of it or working on a buddys car im originally from ohio by the lake sometimes i miss it sometimes but i like georgia perfect rodding weather a few things turned me on to rat rodding the first is my dissatisfaction of current production vehicles and there complexity's a computer is what im on now it does not belong on my engine or in my truck (yet again the dodge prevails in the problems department) the pure feeling of driving something that reflects not only you but something that you make with your own hands i dont care if im bending steel to make a bracket or restoring an old rifle that and my amount of free time must be consumed by something or i go insane or get depressed (sitting still is very problematic for me) other than that im open for questions (cause ill be asking plenty)

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13909

Welcome to RRR, suplusshooter. Thanks for your service from a retiree & father of two SM's. Did some time on Kelly Hill w/ the 197th in the 80's & am returning as a civilian with the Armor Center next Sept or thereabouts.

Latest posts

Back