New guy from Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarRay8

Hello everyone.

I currently live in mid Missouri, been here about 15 years now. I previously lived in Kentucky for 9 years, but I grew up in Michigan.

I’m a long time car guy, got my first car at age 14. I’ve had many muscle cars and trucks over the years. My family (aunts, uncles, etc.) has quite a few street rods, although I’ve never had my own (yet). I’ve been working on and playing with cars for as long as I can remember. I have two children, one boy and one girl. I made sure they both spent time under hoods growing up and it worked, they are both in love with old cars. My daughter and I worked on a 1968 C10 truck that she drove through high school and college. My son and I did a 76’ Nova when he was in high school. We went a little more out with the Nova, ended up with a mid 12’s street car. My son has been trying to get me to build a rat rod for a couple years but they had to grow on me a bit. I surprised him a few weeks ago by emailing him that I had a “rat” in my shed. He immediately knew what I meant and we are well into getting everything together for the build. That’s what brought me here. I’ll get a build thread started soon so you can see what we are doing.

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone along with any help and advice you can give.

Welcome to RRR. so what is the rat in your shed and what are the plans for it.

Latest posts

Back