new guy from nebraska

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat rod guy

my name is tim. I found the site surfing on the net. my dad got me into building a rat rod together, its our first build. he has a stock 41 ford coupe.. we started to build our 57 reo rat rod on a s-10 frame and its almost built. now we have a 40 something dodge pickup. guy hasn't giving us the title yet.. I having a lot of fun building these. just looking for info and want to share what we have learned so far... thanks tim:)

Fellow Nebraskan

my name is tim. I found the site surfing on the net. my dad got me into building a rat rod together, its our first build. he has a stock 41 ford coupe.. we started to build our 57 reo rat rod on a s-10 frame and its almost built. now we have a 40 something dodge pickup. guy hasn't giving us the title yet.. I having a lot of fun building these. just looking for info and want to share what we have learned so far... thanks tim:)

Welcome to the site what town ya from? im from North Bend... dont you just love our spring? lol [cl

Hey Rat Rod Guy

My son moved to NE Kansas in 2003... I went to visit him the next spring...oh my gosh...I love that area of the country....you guys really know how to live life...way more better than upstate New York (where I live now) is right now....

Welcome to the craziness on here....these folks on here are awesome...lots of knowledge for sure...

I saw your build thread...REO....S10...with a Mopar motor to boot...now thats a combination for sure...cant wait to see how it ends up..

Thanks for sharing it with us...

MikeC

we live in outside of beemer. in the country.. yeah its in my blood. i'm a gearhead. I used to race imca hobbystock.. this reo is our first rat rod.. we never chopped a roof before or stepped frame

Latest posts

Back