new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jott

Hey guys. New guy from Ohio. My names Jeremy. I'm a Painter/combo guy at a local body shop. Been doing it professionally about 6 years but i started messing with cars over 10 years ago(I'm only 26). Never owned a true rat but i did build a 68 Gmc that i lowered on some aluminum slots a few years ago. I've had a few lowered trucks, Including a 97 sonoma on bags, and some american muscle. I currently own a 03 ram crew cab lowered 2 inches in the rear with factory 20s, A 86 camaro with a 383 stroker that was my high school car, and a 78 K10 that i pieced together. I am still a few years away from having my dream garage but i figured i would come here and creep on the builds section to gain some knowledge for a future Rat Rod build.

This is my old GMC. I bought it completely stock. It was a factory leaf spring truck so i did an axle flip on the rear and used some 73-87 chevy drop coils on the front.

this is the sonoma i had. I bought it with the airride done but the body was in need of some attention. Good thing I'm a body man:cool:

Then one day i came across an Envoy bumper

I showed that truck for about 3 years but ended up trading it for a 2000 Saleen mustang which i traded for a 03 explorer Limited which i then traded for my current Dodge.

Here is the Sonoma slightly ratted. lol. I had to drive i one winter when i busted the yoke on my 4x4, so i threw on some junk wheels

i will have to upload some current pictures of the Camaro. Here it is, probably around 2009, pictured with my old sonoma. I bought this car for $500 when i was 16 and still own it 10 years later. I painted it my senior year of Highschool in my Auto body class. It had a mild 355 in it at the time of this picture. It now has a Blueprint Engines 383 short block with 2.02 double hump heads, comp .525 lift cam, and a Summit stage 3 airgap intake. This past summer i resprayed the top half satin black and put a lime green pinstripe between the satin and gloss black.

Latest posts

Back