New member (FROG_PONDS)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FROG_PONDS

Hi everyone--My name is Rich--I am 73 and retired for 9 years. I worked for an engineering firm for over 42 years and before that an auto parts store. I have had a love for cars all my life. My first car was a 51 chevy for $80 then a 60 chevy rag top then a 70 dodge super bee and so on. I am married 50 years with 2 kids and 1 granddaughter. So far I have built 3 hot rods. 41 ford coupe,52 chevy sedan, and a 37 chevy coupe. I am presently restoring a 40 ford pickup I picked up last year in boxes stored since 1966. I do all of my own work including wood graining, upholstery, engine build, etc. I do not do the finish body work or painting. I have been looking for my next project and stumbled on to this rat rod forum and said why not build a rat rod next. So I am starting from the bottom on this with all the help I can get. I presently belong to two other forums, Ford barn, and chevy talk. I am looking forward to talking to all of you. Thanks Rich

Welcome to the forum
OK, just a heads up and to keep you out of hot water. Most of us here can't read or write so it's an unwritten requirement that everyone post pics of their projects, hot rods, rat rods, motorcycles, dogs, cats :eek: oops I said cats :p, and any thing else requiring visual input for us to be able to understand what is being discussed [ddd
I think you get the picture now [P
By all means have fun :cool:

Welcome to Triple RRR

we even like pictures of stuff you don't have any more.

Waiting to see what happens [P (means we're waiting for a progress report)
[cl (means we like what ever it might be we're looking at)

Happy new member

Thanks all for the nice feedback. I will gather some pictures asap and post them soon. Thanks Rich

welcome to RRR from lower Alabama ... with all your talent Id love to see some pictures and maybe learn from you as well .... I've always got questions on whats the best way of doing some thing ,,, some times its (after I did it wrong ) and I've always gotten good answers from these fellas on here ... To me if I got a question This is my (GO TO) site .. :D

Latest posts

Back