NOOB from Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmeade_gutterdone

Hello all,

Been a lurker here for a while, and figured I would properly introduce myself. My name is Jesse and I reside in the small town of Anahuac, TX........bout 30 miles east of houston...I've always been into Hotrods and muscle cars, and had a hand in several of my uncles resto's including a 31 model A, and a 69 mustang. I personally have owned a slammed and ratted out 77 f-150 in the past. I've had the "ratrodding bug" for several years now, and have been planning my dream project for just as long... I'm finally in the position to start cuttin and welding now. Just to give you all a quick run-down of what I have planned.... 27 model t body cut down to a roadster......homebuilt frame....straight front axle.....front sheet metal from a hudson terraplane.....and the running gear from a 77 trans am.....including a built 1977 6.6 liter v8 with 67 heads , matched edelbrock intake and carb, and oodles of machine work already done to it.....last time the TA was dyno'ed it was pushing 424 HP at the wheel :D ........should make for a nice "pucker-inducing" ride when she's done.....I've poked around on the net and pieced together pics of 3 different rides plus some of my redneck MSPaint artwork to give y'all an idea of what i'm shooting for........I am a noob to rat rodding, so I'm sure I will have many questions along the way for ya........any comments or suggestions are welcome

(p.s.....hope to have a bunch of pics of the body, engine, etc very soon for ya)

Attachments

• my_spike_2.JPG
    my_spike_2.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 21
  • my_spike1.JPG
    my_spike1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 26
Welcome to RRR!

Sounds you have one heck of a plan. And I'm impressed how good your your art came out using MSPaint!

Welcome to RRR. Your artwork looks great and if your roadster ends up looking like that ,it will be one sweeet ride. Keep us posted,always looking for different builds like yours.

Latest posts

Back