Noshofotocrock.com

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Jeez guys, sorry for the rant but need to blow some pressure out the e-route...
Been screwing around for 2 days trying to rectify a problem I was sure was due to an issue I've been having with a browser. Been updating everything I had and repairing things in general just to get things running at least as fast as I can, considering the dial-up. Along about the time I started having issues was during one of the updates, so it's been backing up and checking everything done since. Since then, I can no longer log onto photobucket. Keeps kicking me back to the sign in screen. Don't know how many times I've been into pb lately, but a bunch and not once was a notice seen about any problems with the site itself. I went and updated java and went as far as going to a new browser for me, so I've been spending lots of time doing all this....dial -up sux...Got most of the upgrades done this afternoon, but guess what,,,didn't mean a flippen thing with gettin in to pb again. Going down every worm hole you can find trying to back door pb's bs is time consuming and I'm no real speed demon with computer issues either so it's been maddening. Anyhoo, on the last trip thru photobucket,, I finally arrived at a page I hadn't seen that informed me that they were experiencing technical issues...ahem...nite all!

Sorta like running down an electrical problem on a car. Replace this, replace that & still no go! I was having a problem with my drivers side stop light. I replaced a bunch of wiring... no go. Spent a couple days trying this & trying that & finally figured out it was the bulb pigtail. Replaced that & bingo... there went several days of a PITA!!!

BoB

I always liked PB and I've used it extensively with no complaints... lately, they've given me nothing but grief and I have "high-speed, fibre-optic, state-of-the-art" internet service. (Take that with a grain of salt. :()

Had the same problem SF. Kept kicking me back to login even tho my page opens auto and shoudn't need to login... DON'T CLICK UPLOAD BUTTON...If your PB opens auto on your albums with a empty space in the top left corner that says "click to upload" you are good. Just bring up your window that has your computor files that have the pix you want to upload. Move the window to the right so the empty space is uncovered, then drag a pic over to it and it SHOULD load. When i first started trying this the computor file page covered the whole screen and i couldn't make it smaller. Don't know how i got to go smaller except that i just kept foolin' with it. Curt 602 319 5866

Just stepped in from a chat on the cell with earthman. Thanks a bunch Curt for the effort bud! Bunch of good people around here ya'll....

I went down a rabbit trail looking at celebritys in bikinis on facebook and now mine is mucked up. It's all slow and jittery. My IT nerd won't answer emails. I'm worried he is in the hospital.

Latest posts

Back