Not mine, but what I've been working on.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Canadian Rust Bucket
The red 47 Mercury pick up is a customers that has been in the works for quite a number of years. He bought it as a project that had been started, but stalled. He has since taken it to much higher level. I started in this shop a year and a half ago and have had a hand in it since then. It's just about ready to head out the door. We had a 3/4 ton Chevy leave 3 weeks ago with a full restore. The owner showed it for the first time at an outdoor show and received a trophy. Made us all feel pretty good, glad for the owner especially, he and his family have had life crap on them lately. I know this made them smile a bit. Hope Randy and his wife get to see something for the effort and money put into the Merc, they deserve the recognition. The dark green Merc pick up behind the Edsel is a 48, going with a full restore front to back. I haven't had to much to do on this one, but it's going to be beauty as well. The 58 Edsel is the next one I'll be working on when the Merc leaves. The owner was in today and mentioned he's going to retire in a year...so the push is on to have it ready for him. I don't have time for my own projects, but this is what I've busy doing. At least I'm busy working on somebodys projects, just not my own.:)

Attachments

• Merc1.jpg
    Merc1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Merc2.jpg
    Merc2.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Merc3.jpg
    Merc3.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Merc4.jpg
    Merc4.jpg