OK... Firing Order Mag is out online!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today too. Went through it cover to cover. Then started at the back and did it again. Bob, you have produced a first class publication. Congratulations.

Number two showed up today, even better than number one, if that is possible. :D I have read number 1 cover to cover probably 8 times, and can't wait until I can stretch out tonight in bed and read every page of this new one.

Good job, Trip.

Don

Hey Bob, just a suggestion. Some of the old car mags used to do a section called "Rust in peace" or similar, where they would show pictures of old cars they found just laying around. Since you are in such a tin rich State, maybe you could make us guys from other less fortunate States jealous by doing that sort of thing occasionally. I love looking at abandoned and unused old cars in that setting and I bet a lot of other guys do too.

Don

Hey Bob, just a suggestion. Since you are in such a tin rich State, maybe you could make us guys from other less fortunate States jealous by doing that sort of thing.

Sorry Don... just didn't wanna make u guys cry!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Tripper....got the mag .....

I have to say it's great!! Great pic's, articles and the artwork and layout is super.....very nice....almost makes me feel guilty getting this without a subscription...I'll be sure to suggest it to others and renew when it expires....very nicely done mag....[cl matter of fact, are you doing any advanced subscriptions or waiting to see how it goes??

I finally got a chance to sit down tonight and read issue 2 cover to cover. Old Tripper has been holding out on us. Mrs. T has her picture in the real estate ad, and all I can say is, Bob did good ! [cl Very pretty lady, Bob, you are a lucky guy.:)

Don

Im enjoying Issue 2 as well. I have it here at work and the other guys are checking it out now. Bob will you be traveling to Arkansas any this year. There is a cool show here held by the Delta Cruisers?

Latest posts

Back