Parts Arrived For Weekend Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well, I usually don't post pics of parts before I've even installed them but it seems a little slow today so I thought I'd throw out a sneak peek of the planned weekend project for the 32. I made some overtime so I splurged on some parts that I've been lusting after for a while. I got a new dash. I went with this style with the raised sections because I plan on installing a factory style glove box later, and I've always liked the Auburn style dash inserts. I also got some SW Wings gauges and a new column drop which will be modified and painted black. If all goes well, I'll have the dash fitted, painted, wired, and installed by the end of the weekend along with the new column drop which will require a little fab and welding work. Enough rambling, on with the pics..........................

Close up of the Auburn style insert.

Column drop before alterations

Sweet!

Gastrick,
Can't wait to see that installed! You always do really great work so I'm sure it will be super nice as always!

ISore

Love that dash panel. Really classy, and the wings will complete the look. You've added some nice stuff to the '32 recently, what with the hood, interior, and nerf bar.

Don

Latest posts

Back