Redneck Rumble - Lebanon, TN.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Please tell me somebody on here went to the "Redneck Rumble" this past Friday & Saturday in Lebanon, Tennessee and took some pictures?? I went over Friday night to the "Cruise In" at the Town Square but I'm really disappointed. All my pictures came out way too dark and hard to see. :(

If anybody went to the Rumble on Saturday and you have pictures - please post them! I sadly had to miss it because of a prior commitment. :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks,

Thunder1

Fantastic! I really appreciate the pics WideWhites! Hey Bonehead, thanks for the heads up on them. There's a few of my associates represented in these. The pictures were great and I really appreciated seeing them but Friday night I saw some truly BIZZARRE machinery at the Cruize In. I didn't see many of them in these pics. That's cool though. The pics are great!

Thunder1

OMG....I KNEW I should have went..!!!!!!! I LOVE the motor home...LMAO.So many cool F**ikng cars..!!!! MAN I cant wait.Going to drive mine until the bolts fall off..!! Looks like everyoen had a great time there...Looks like awesome weather too...Im going off to drool.

Believe me.... I'm going next year, barring death or serious illness! This is the third year in a row I've had to miss it! I was P. O.'ed all weekend :mad: I'm pretty sure I made everyone around me miserable for making me miss it :D

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back