reintroduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwgulfguy

thought i should Reintroduce myself. i joined the site in 09 i think, then moved from massachusettes to north carolina. i havent posted anything since the move, i kind of pop in every now and then to check on all the cool stuff you guys have been doing. I dont have the plymouth any more,sold it before relocating:( ive got an old honda chopper project standing in the corner of the shop im hoping to get back to. the misses calls it the unicorn, you know that mythical creature youve heard about but havent seen....
i love the whole rat rod thing and have started a new project.:rolleyes: ive inherited a cj5 body tub and grille, and just picked up an 07 canyon frame. ive got a 351m and c6 trans in the corner and a straight four and 5speed under the work bench. im debating on motorvation,but leaning toward the v8 and auto.
i tried to post pics of the chopper and jeep but have a bad file name??? i'll figure it out and post them later.:mad:

Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta.
Just tell everybody you have a 351 C instead of saying M[ddd[ddd. I've heard the only visual difference is the bolt pattern on the fuel pump. Anyhow, good luck, with the project and the pictures of it.

You've actually been here since August of 2008 :D
Check my sig line for a metric chopper build you knight enjoy......then once you read it, head on out to the garage, move the wife's car outta the way and start cutting [cl
Welcome back.

cj

just posted pics of the cj and chassis. ive got some body work shots somewhere but everyone knows what those are like.... i'll post pics of the chopper in another thread. its time to get back to that too!
i thought the 351m was a completely different animal, thats why i was having a hard time with using it! now im thinking differently! maybe t bucket type headers and side pipes......
hey colorado, that is a great looking bike build! im looking forward to seeing progress on that one![dr

Like this

just posted pics of the cj and chassis. ive got some body work shots somewhere but everyone knows what those are like.... i'll post pics of the chopper in another thread. its time to get back to that too!
i thought the 351m was a completely different animal, thats why i was having a hard time with using it! now im thinking differently! maybe t bucket type headers and side pipes......
hey colorado, that is a great looking bike build! im looking forward to seeing progress on that one![dr

These things are short and light and fun to run [cl
Enjoy the build and keep pix coming [;)

3b49373e-65ef-4e8f-ac29-c00fd6143350_zps25222cf6.jpg

Latest posts

Back