Survey says!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man...

Here's my old '50 plymo in satin and red wheels if you want to see what it might look like.

In my opinion, I like the white too. I would paint the wheels red though.

I love that.. That actually looks really nice on that car. I might have to rethink the flat/satin black... It just might be back on the table to ponder.. Awsome Plymouth..

I hear ya bother...

It's easy to overide a kids hopes and dreams with logic but if her enthusiasm dies with her dream here something special will be lost.

Your right. You need to let them have their individualism, but in the case of this car, it would be very difficult to squash her dreams. This car has meant so much to her, for so long, it is engrained in her blood. She has never known life without this car in it. That is why she does have allot of input, and she knows I am listening to her, but at the same time, my daughter is an awesome kid, and she knows her old man knows what he's doing, and respects that. She knows I will let her make it hers, but also knows I have to keep it dooable... She has an awesome spirit about her, and I would never want to squash, or change that.

When I was a youngster, a friend had a similiar, same color. Had his dad take the side stainless off, and painted . It looked like a large ballon. The side trim breaks it up. My .02.

Latest posts

Back