Thief's suspected to cause fire at friends storage.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

Some big things are missing and it's thought that they may have started the fire while trying to steal other things by using a torch.

CB37DCE2-4E2D-4EB5-835C-2EE17FA69100-687-0000007D1FA976DF.jpg

The picture don't show a fraction of what is at this place. I know of a few 5 window Chevys, tons of 60s trucks, a few old race cars, and some other odd ball stuff. There's also numerous 80s cars/trucks.

Some things that are known to be gone are a large trailer that had a load of big truck rear ends on it and some radiators are gone. You can see they took the one out of the bus.

I believe the bus was full of parts also. I will get a few more pics up later.

I got up to the yard to late tonight to get any pics. I did find out some interesting info tho. Someone had complained to the EPA and told them that there was a meth lab and barrels leaking oil in the barn. There wasn't... Everyone seams to think that who ever complained is the one who set it on fire. We will never know tho.

I forgot to add that none of the five windows got smashed yet (as long as the smash happy excavator operator don't get them). He's a little to smash happy IMO. I'm hoping I can talk my budy into sending him home and letting me bring in my equipment so nothing good gets smashed. To this guy they are just junk old cars. He thinks they are all just scrap.

Latest posts

Back