Toy Run

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Went to the Eldridge, AL, Free Will Baptist Children's Home annual toy run fundraiser yesterday. This is a privately owned children's home owned entirely by the Free Will Baptist Church Organization, it gets no public funds, only supported by donations. The toy run is a combo car show and bike ride. I think there were 37 -38 cars there, and over 750 bikes! When we left, they had raised $57,000, and were still counting! It's all for the kids, who have a great time! Here's a few pics I took, I think I missed a few cars.

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/...r shows/Eldridge Toy Run/?albumview=slideshow

I had a shot to buy the 40 Willys, at the time it was an unfinished street rod with wagon wheels and rubber band tires. Current owner changed the wheels and tires, put in a 55 Chevy dash,and threw on some satin black. Wish I had of had the dough to buy it back when it was for sale !

i forgot all about this show. i see you had both cars there, and russ had his truck there. who has the willys next to russ'es truck? i hope you don't get any ideals from that other mav.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back