Trucked Up's Latest Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trucked Up

:Folks I haven't been around lately but I do have a good excuse.

I've been in the Dog House...........Actually working on the Doghouse. Seems I name all my rides and this one is no different. It got tagged with the name Doghouse as that is where I have been since I bought it last year at the Pumpkin Run.....:D

It has come a long way since I first got it back to the shop. It started out with a 283/350 turbo G-body subframed driver.

I added a set of Vortec heads along with a new cam, intake, carb and HEI. Replaced the tired transmission with a rebuilt 350. New radiator. Added shortened a arms. Bagged all corners. Added a 4-link in the rear along with a new mustang fuel tank in the rear.

At this point I just need to install the rear bumper, get the exhaust done, front end aligned, and do some interior work then its time to make the numbers roll on the odometer.

Forgot to add that I installed a under dash A/C just in case Mrs. Trucked wants to join me in the Doghouse..................

Attachments

• Rust Bucket 3.jpg
    Rust Bucket 3.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 66
  • Dog Hopuse 8.jpg
    Dog Hopuse 8.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Dog House 3.jpg
    Dog House 3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Dog House 6.jpg
    Dog House 6.jpg