Trying to start a Rat Rod Club

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye31

My Name is Jacques LeBlanc AKA Popeye and I am a RatRodder. I have desided to start a Car club of my own after hearing and seeing all the problems the Ratrod comunity is having. I will call it Rat Rods of Louisiana. At or cruise nite we would like to see you dress the part, were your best 20s -50s outfit. Got to have a DJ. and have the normal cruise nite stuff. and need a swap section.well call it the totem pole haven't seen any swap meets around here.

And yes there will be rules for members. any real club needs rules and a once month meetings. I will try to keep the rules easy to follow so people and members aren't tured off by them. first rule is No Bashing other car cultures you don't want them to bash you so don't bash them. and if you are truly a real car person than this won't be a hard task. because you can appreciate the hard work in any rod wether it is a Rat Rod or a trailer queen. for members there will be under construction members, these are the people that have rods but can't drive them yet. Or want to be a RatRoder but not sure if it is for them. To be full fledged member Known as the Rat Rod Knights your vehical must be able to drive under its own power 5 miles on the Highway and 5 in traffic that should take care of driveability. You must attend at least 4 of our functions. wether it be a cruise nite, or meetings,or a group function such as meeting up at another clubs cruise night. or just a group cruise to a fun destination. and must attend or once a year blow out The Gathering of the Rats car show. And there needs to be dues to help pay for events and cruise nights. I'm not rich, wish I was I would make it free. I have a budget just like the rest of you RatRodders. If you have any suggestions or conserns Contact Jacques LeBlanc at [email protected]. What you guys think? tose rules aren't to hard to follow.
Sounds good on paper now how many want to join.

Trying to start aRatRod Club

Im in the NewOrleans area accually about 18 miles west of NewOrleans in Kenner.

Latest posts

Back