Turning out to be a GREAT day!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Just heard the news that OJ Simpson was found guilty in this latest crime, 13 years to the day after he got away with a double homicide ( oh, I mean WAS FOUND INNOCENT by a jury of his PEERS):rolleyes::mad:

I wish I had the Goldmans email address, I would send them a congratulatory email..........I bet they are beside themselves right now. What an idiot OJ is, got off scott free and ends up screwing up again.

A few years ago Dan was playing at the Breakers in West Palm and went outside to take a break. A black Navigator pulled in, and out jumps OJ singing "who let the dogs out." Dan said he was drunk as a skunk, and people were flocking around him like he was some kind of hero. Amazing how we forgive celebrities for everything, even murder. :mad:

But this latest news sure made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Don

Hey, I thought you were eating Pasta........real pasta! :confused::D

They say the MINIMUM sentence is 15 years, so even if he gets that, he will still either be a very old man when he gets out, or will die in there. This lady judge doesn't look like the same weak-o that presided over the murder trials, so I bet she throws the book at him.

Don

The one Attorney made the comment that it was exactly 13 years to the day, and the jury took 13 hours to deliberate. He said "do you think someone is trying to send a message?" :D Yes, I do. Right now I am enjoying a nice glass of Burgandy and toasting OJ's new "golf course." :D:D:D

If it don't fit, you must acquit. hahahahahahahahaha

Don

Gotta love it. Thanks Don. Interestingly enough the address of the Washington State Pen is 13 13th street. I wonder if there are any other pens with that address?

Maybe OJ will be in cell block 13.

I just heard it was a 13 day trial too. Ooooooh, this is getting eerie!! :D:D

Triskaidekaphobia (from Greek tris=three, kai=and, deka=ten) is an irrational fear of the number 13; it is a superstition and related to a specific fear of Friday the 13th, called paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia.

Don

I just heard it was a 13 day trial too. Ooooooh, this is getting eerie!! :D:D

Triskaidekaphobia (from Greek tris=three, kai=and, deka=ten) is an irrational fear of the number 13; it is a superstition and related to a specific fear of Friday the 13th, called paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia.

Don

Also Seminol for Donhasagreatbigdictioaria.:D

It would be ironic.

Ya know, on the human side, what a way to end up a life that started out so great. Talented football star, did a fair job acting in the Naked Gun movies, and had people who thought the world of him.........only to end up with this and the event 13 years ago that he will really be remembered for. So sad.

I feel bad for his kids the most. Losing both Parents and having this around their necks for the rest of their lives. I hope they are able to rise above all of this and have happy, productive lives. It looks like the Brown family is trying to do the right things for the kids, and I hope they are successful.

You never know what is going on inside other people's heads.:(:(

Don

Latest posts

Back