unusual horse traits

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

Staff member
this taken at distance on my neighbors garage roof ...

not ever seen a horse do this

Attachments

• 20230902_100252.jpg
    20230902_100252.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 32
Unless that is one of those buildings built into the side of a hill and there's a sod roof, I believe it's just an illusion and the horse is actually on a pasture beyond the building. Did you take the photo Crate? If it's a subterranean building, he probably grazes up there frequently. I used to bring mine into the yard when a hurricane was coming. They get real comfortable just about anywhere. If you left the door open, he'd invite himself in. Got pictures of him hanging out on the front porch and laying down in the back yard like a dog. I never thought to take pix of him wandering around the living room. I was more worried about his weight cracking tiles and he was shooed out. Cool picture!

Unless that is one of those buildings built into the side of a hill and there's a sod roof, I believe it's just an illusion and the horse is actually on a pasture beyond the building. Did you take the photo Crate? If it's a subterranean building, he probably grazes up there frequently. I used to bring mine into the yard when a hurricane was coming. They get real comfortable just about anywhere. If you left the door open, he'd invite himself in. Got pictures of him hanging out on the front porch and laying down in the back yard like a dog. I never thought to take pix of him wandering around the living room. I was more worried about his weight cracking tiles and he was shooed out. Cool picture!

Thanks Small, you got it . hill behind the shed, and yes i took the pic.. Mrs C and myself were having a giggle , i shared. a bit later you could see its white socks but wasnt quick enough ..
hahahaha shame wouldve been cool to see a big horse inside !!id be a little concerned about 'deposits !"
my Sister had a fawn that lived inside for a while

It was still a cool shot!

My old Quarter horse. He was originally owned by a girl that rode barrel racing. His name was Marshmellow. I called him Mellow then Mel...Lived 32 years and I was lucky to have him for 22 years! RIP Mel!

During hurricane Charley
attachment.php

During hurricane Charley
attachment.php

During hurricane Francis
attachment.php

Attachments

• melhc2.JPG
    melhc2.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 16
  • melahc2.JPG
    melahc2.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 17
  • melhf.JPG
    melhf.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 17
It was still a cool shot!

My old Quarter horse. He was originally owned by a girl that rode barrel racing. His name was Marshmellow. I called him Mellow then Mel...Lived 32 years and I was lucky to have him for 22 years! RIP Mel!

During hurricane Charley
attachment.php

During hurricane Charley
attachment.php

During hurricane Francis
attachment.php

Good looking horse Small, 2nd pic says it all, 32 is a good happy life.. well done, always sad though

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back