What say you, Cheap guys to

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJunktionMike

Something's wrong with that boy!
Well I'm on my 6th chevy AD cab rust bucket replacement. The current one is a wreck, replacing all 4 corners, floor, toe board, kick panels and half the firewall. I find these cabs all the time $200 to $800, I know what what it costs to fix them but I don't know what the market is like around the states. What would a cab go for in your area that is rust free (new panels), blasted , sealer and with title.

I am more so just curious. So be brutally honest.

I have a really decent one that I would take $500 for. No doors, floors are good, needs corners.

ADs are plentiful around here.Local Craiglist sellers are mostly on mind altering drugs, I doubt if they ever get the prices they ask. I can buy nice solid non running farm trucks in the $500 range. Ones that don't need patching.

ADs are plentiful around here.Local Craiglist sellers are mostly on mind altering drugs, I doubt if they ever get the prices they ask. I can buy nice solid non running farm trucks in the $500 range. Ones that don't need patching.

I've only seen craigslist ads here. There's a guy asking $1500 for two cabs, no title, a complete truck for $1500 with title, needs assembly, drivetrain gone through. They've all been listed for quite a while. Pair of fenders for $320, front clip with no hood for $600, etc. Those have also been listed for a long time.

I'd GLADLY give $500 for a farm truck Willow! Not right now, but one of these days. :) Gonna have to hire 21willys to haul some stuff for me, but that's going to be a while too! Got plenty to do right now, but I sure would like an AD !!! :)

I've only seen craigslist ads here. There's a guy asking $1500 for two cabs, no title, a complete truck for $1500 with title, needs assembly, drivetrain gone through. They've all been listed for quite a while. Pair of fenders for $320, front clip with no hood for $600, etc. Those have also been listed for a long time.

I'd GLADLY give $500 for a farm truck Willow! Not right now, but one of these days. :) Gonna have to hire 21willys to haul some stuff for me, but that's going to be a while too! Got plenty to do right now, but I sure would like an AD !!! :)

I get to Phoenix about 6-8 times a year. I will have to look ya up when I get in town next time!

A decent, non running, titled half ton AD will fetch 1200-1500 around here and up to 2500 if it runs. Of course real nice ones bring a lot more. I recently passed on a titled 47 project 1/2 ton for $600. The cab was decent but the fenders and grille were all dented and it was partly dismantled.

Latest posts

Back