Hello fellow Ratrodders!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to this place...
Tell us a lil sumthin about yerself.

Wacha got...wacha want...wacha need...

This place is fun and we plan on keeping the mod involved in everything as well........Now if the mod would only tell us what he drives in cyber space...Never seen a rusty keyboard before.

Welcome!

Im so glad I found this place as the last one lost its charm after a certain someone left;) so let the good times roll once again!!!:)

SB Jimmy,
Welcome to the forum. As you can see, it is moderated. This is a really great bunch of nice friendly people. Hopefully you read the rules of the road. We're all here for the same reasons you just described. Kick back, relax and enjoy. Glad to have you!

Rat Rod Mod

more about myself.........

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas!!

A little about myself.....

Im 35 and married to my beautiful wife Kami and we share two monsters, er, I mean kids,hehehe, Brady is 7 and Josie is 5. I live outside of a small town in northern WI where there is very little interest in cars of any kind, yet alone RatRods. I have a few F-bodies that Ive had for 17 years since highschool. Ive always enjoyed Hotrods more but they have always been out of reach. The greatest thing for my hobby has been the whole RatRod scene as there is no more taboo for rust and imperfections so now, since last fall, Ive been building a 47Ford pickup cab and frame into a rat gasser. I have very little if any money to spend these days as I dont make a fortune but I have been managing things by either swapping or selling things or I have been fortunate to have things laying around over the years and also fortunate to recieve many things for free from a good friend. I would love to build things nicer and with more intersting parts but alas, thee old small block will forever be my friend,hehehe. Heres a pic of my f-bodies and their smallblocks and also the tunnel ram sbc is for my ratrod. Thanks for providing this website and Im extra happy to see Don here as he has been so helpful and inspiring to me in a huge way, thanks!!!!!
F-BODY.jpg

69FirebirdSmallBlock.jpg

79CamaroSmallBlock.jpg

RatRod-SmallBlock.jpg

Howdy from Tejas!

SBJ,
Welcome, Thanks for posting the pictures of your nice rides. Love to see pictures of your '47 PU. I'm workin on a '41 Ford PU as we speak. Ck my fotos in Builds.

BoB

Latest posts

Back